TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are ET Digital Designs Terms and Conditions. Using the services from this site means you have read these terms and conditions and you agree to them.
ET Digital Designs’ legal jurisdiction is Brisbane, Australia and all matters regarding our products and services will be managed under Australian law.
• The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
• ET Digital Designs retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing.
• All images displayed on the ET Digital Designs website or Facebook page are subject to copyright, and must not be copied or used without full permission from ET Digital Designs and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in action being taken as necessary.
• The Client allows ET Digital Designs to display any projects on the ET Digital Designs website/ Facebook page/ and portfolio for self-promotion purposes.
• The Client agrees to allow ET Digital Designs to credit design work on all websites designed by ET Digital Designs.
CANCELLATIONS & INCOMPLETE PROJECTS
• All work not completed within a 3 month period will be invoiced regardless.
• Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• In the event of a project cancellation, ET Digital Designs retains ownership of all copyright and original artwork. Any concepts, designs or ideas not chosen by the Client remain the property of ET Digital Designs and may be offered to other Clients.
• Payment is required prior to releasing final digital files and/or supplying files for printing and before any websites go live to the web.
• All work is presented to the Client in draft format. Once payment is received you will receive final files.
• Payment can be made via direct deposit or PayPal.
• If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
• ET Digital Designs will make every effort to meet deadlines and provide a fully functional website within 4 weeks. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. ET Digital Designs will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries or from clients not providing the required information.
• The Client is allowed three sets of revisions to their project. Any authors corrections or amendments outside of the quotation or nominated revisions, are charged at an hourly rate of $60 p/hr.
• ET Digital Designs makes every effort to deliver concepts to suit the Client’s brief. If the Client is not happy with the concepts provided by ET Digital Designs, and the amends do not fall within minor ‘revisions’ to the project, the Client can pay for further concepts to be developed or choose to not proceed, and pay for ‘work to date’.
• Approval is required for all projects, via a signed agreement form, prior to work being released.
• Whilst all care is taken by ET Digital Designs, ET Digital Designs is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors, omissions after final approval. Even if text or visual errors are from ET Digital Designs, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval. The Client is fully responsible for the website content and its accuracy. No refunds will be issued by ET Digital Designs.
• ET Digital Designs does not guarantee that the functions contained in any web page templates or in a completed web site will always be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any
third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this website.
• ET Digital Designs has no control and accepts no responsibility for the functionality of the WordPress platform, nor responsible for any third party plugins used on a website.
• The monthly maintenance packages can be cancelled at any time, please give 7 days’ notice prior to the start of the next month for the invoice to be cancelled in time.
• Updates and security scans do not guarantee that your site will not be compromised. WordPress is an ever changing platform, and hackers try every day to compromise plugins and themes. Having an outdated website content management system makes the risk higher for a website to be hacked. It is good practice to regularly back up the website for business continuity reasons. The monthly plans will make sure that your site is up to date, and a regular security scan is performed so that you the customer has peace of mind.
• The allotted minutes in the website maintenance plans can be used on anything tasks listed and that fit within the timeframe. This can include: changing a font style or colour, updating content, adding a new slider image, adding a contact form, installing a basic plugin. If you’re not sure just email us and we can advise you of the time frames required for the task.
• ET Digital Designs is not responsible for the ongoing back up of websites unless the client is on a maintenance plan where this is included. The Client will be provided with full access to the hosting CPanel by which they are able to access a backup facility. The Client is responsible for backing up the website once it goes live. ET Digital Designs accepts no responsibility for loss of website content once full payment is received. It is essential that backups are maintained to prevent loss of data.
• The Client is also responsible for maintaining and updating their WordPress version, and any plugins used on their website. ET Digital Designs accepts no responsibility for any website issues resulting from the Client not ensuring their website is kept up to date.
- Some designs may contain stock photography that is available for purchase. Any items designed by ET Digital Designs that are offered for sale, will require license rights to be purchased for any stock images.
- Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution.
- The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that is provided to ET Digital Designs for inclusion in a website or print material are either owned by the Client, or permission has been given to use them.
ET Digital Designs is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
ET Digital Designs has no control and accepts no responsibility for changes to Facebook procedures, nor responsible for changes that may occur to work we have created due to third party changes. A fee will be applied to fix and rectify these problems if they occur.
ET Digital Designs holds no responsibility for the Copyright of the author’s work being used in the creation of ebooks on behalf of our clients. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that all content (is not plagerised), graphics, images etc have the necessary permissions for use whether they are general permission, under Creative Commons, public domain work or Fair Use.
ET Digitial Designs will include a standard disclaimer document for their clients for their use to advise of the nature of the information being provided. This disclaimer is provided by SEQ Legal.
Clients purchasing ebooks from ET Digital Designs agree to the above and have read this article advising of an ebook publisher’s responsibilities.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information ET Digital Designs receives from its customers is protected by our secure server. ET Digital Designs’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We receive and store all information you enter on our website. Any information you provide us such as basic contact information like your name, phone number, address, and email address may be used to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to obtaining feedback, change of website content, email preferences or survey responses.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by registering your details with us. However, if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect ET Digital Designs copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, ET Digital Designs may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of ET Digital Designs.com.au, its customers or third parties.
Finally, if there is a change of control in one of our business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, or could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. And finally we would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
ET Digital Designs does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of ET Digital Designs.com.au, its customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
ET Digital Designs strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
This website may contain links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that ET Digital Designs.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.